Motives and attitudes are two central elements upon which God judges and rewards all that we do. The truth is that God sees the heart and knows the very unformed thoughts of our heart and when it comes to serving God. It is the will of God for you and me to approach anything we do for people, executing our career assignments and more from the vintage of “as unto God.”
This motive and attitude will ensure that:
- You do things with joy. For without joy all we do will be in the flesh, (of bitterness or ill motive).
- Your approach will be for the glory of God and not the praise of men.
- You will find pleasure in what you do and see it as an honor to do what you do.
- You will find that every platform God creates for you is for ministry and serving others.
- Your attitude in all you do will reflect a heart of gratitude for the opportunity given by God to be a blessing to others and yourself.
So you must remember that when we do things as unto God, pride and selfishness will die. Complaining and murmuring will not be part of the equation. This is a form of worship. For God is well please by such mindset and approach to life and attending to our God-given assignment.
You are blessed and highly favored.